Quality Assurance Executive Assistant
- Expiry date:
- 12:49, 07 October 2016
- 20 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, Corporate Clothing, Subsidised canteen
Because of organization extension and improvement, we as of now have an opening for a Quality Assurance Executive Assistant situated in our focal London Office. We are searching for a propelled individual to join our bustling Customer Services office. They will work nearby our Customer Services Manager and Customer Services group. We likewise have an extremely assorted scope of occupations at all diverse levels over the business from vehicle experts to security and managerial bolster staff.
- To attempt call checking consistently (inbound and outbound deals, administration and maintenance calls)
- To catch and track Quality execution on a pre-characterized QC check rundown, to confirm deals calls
- To bolster adjustment sessions as required by Team Manager – group subjective/quantitative information catch to bolster investigation and reporting.
May be required to gather a few reports themselves
- Convey QA evaluations against characterized checking and targets
- To partake in driving administration and quality enhancements that advantage the client, enhance administration and increment income
- To bolster the Quality Assurance Executive in different everyday assignments.
- Involvement in a contact focus environment, ideally in a quality confirmation part
- Magnificent oral, composed and interpersonal relational abilities
- Remarkable listening and diagnostic aptitudes
- Transitional level of information/skill with PC equipment and programming (MS Office)
- Solid learning of client consideration procedures and methods
- Solid comprehension of information security enactment
- Shown capacity to function admirably in a group situation
- Tender loving care
- Capacity to give input viably and inspire people to enhance the nature of their work
- Essential programming learning
Consequently for your aptitudes and experience, you will get:
- 20 days Annual Leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Paid extra minutes accessible
- Corporate Clothing
- Financed flask
- Free discretionary ‘Back rub at Work’ once per week
- Free individual instructional courses twice per week
Plumbing Master has a positive duty to the advancement of Equal Opportunities for all workers and imminent representatives. All candidates will be considered on their benefits paying little heed to race, shading, ethnic or national source, nationality, inability, sex, conjugal status, religious conviction, sexual introduction or whatever other grounds not identified with their capacity to work securely and successfully to plumb Master Ltd.